We Recommend RMC Service, Runaway Bay
Making Boating Easy
Who We Are.
RMC Service Centre is a professional vessel maintenance centre providing a wide variety of services ranging from mechanical, electrical, detailing, antifouling and vessel maintenance programs.
Conveniently located at Runaway Bay Marina, with bridge-free access to the heart of the Gold Coast Broadwater. Travis Edney, Director of RMC Service, brings a wealth of knowledge with over 15 years experience in the marine service industry.
Whether you’ve purchased your vessel from R Marine Crawley or you simply require expert service and knowledge, we can help.
Why Choose Us?
We go further than the rest. Servicing is one part, but we urge you to take a look at our Vessel Management Programs making using your boat the dream it should be.
Easy access to our Runaway Bay Marina
Runaway Bay Marina is conveniently located right on the Gold Coast Broadwater. Hauling out your boat is a safe, easy and convenient process at Runaway Bay Marina using a Marine Travel lift and Forklift capable of lifting boats to 55’ and 32’ respectively.
Excellent reporting & communication
We pride ourselves on detailed reporting so that when you vessel comes to us, we won’t leave you wondering what stage the repairs, service or other combination of solutions we offer. Please get in touch today for a quote off our friendly team at RMC Service.
We are familiar with leading brands
We align ourselves with high-quality products which reflect our service and brand. It makes sense when you choose us to obtain maintenance to your new or pre-loved Riviera. The assistance we match the outstanding representatives involved in the sales department of R Marine Crawley.
Example Work Lists
Here are some examples of our services provided at RMC Service, Runaway Bay
- Superstructure cut and polish including all external GRP surfaces from above the gunwale
- Stainless steel polish all stainless surefaces
- Full cut and wax of all internal GRP cockpit and flybridge surfaces
- Polish all saloon windows
- Full vessel wash down on completion.
- Premium maintenance check includes the standard maintenance check with the addition of plumbing, engine controls, gas installation, electrical, hull fittings, bilge pumps and a more extensive general check.
(Standard Maintenance Check – Main engines, generator, fuel system, running gear, exhaust system, vessel steering and other general checks).
- Main engines
- Auxiliary engines
- Main cooling system
- Tender outboard or jet engines
- Gyro service
- Gyro heat exchanger
- Everything from Lift, blast, hardstand indoor or outdoor, standard anti-foul, prop speed, all running gear (shafts, rudders, skegs, trim tabs, platform support) IPS units and props, external anodes, hydraulic platform anodes/service, hull hand wax, hull machine cut and polish, boot and pin stripe repair or repaint, through hull fittings service, through hull fittings repaint, bow / stern thruster service, anchor chain service (repair, replace and mark), LED light test (replace, fit).