R Marine Crawley
Whether you have a luxury motor yacht over 40ft, flybridge or power boat, getting a boat valuation is an easy task when you enlist the help of R Marine Crawley.
There are a number of reasons you would need a boat opinion of market worth, including:
- You want to sell your boat.
- You want to upgrade your current vessel and need to refinance.
- Your insurance requires a current opinion of market worth for your policy.
- Or you simply want to know the current value of your boat.
What we can offer
We have a broad knowledge ...
… when it comes to boats and a combined total of 120 years’ boating experience in the industry, which gives us confidence when it comes to the value of boats.
Our all-encompassing experience not only covers Riviera vessels, but other makes and models too. So whatever your circumstance or reason for an opinion of market worth, we are able to help.
The value of your boat is based on several factors, including:
- Brand, size, make and model.
- Features and equipment.
- Age and overall condition.
- How many hours it’s done.
- Any aftersales modifications made.
- Non-genuine parts used.
- Vessel’s history (accident, submerged, run around, recalled parts and so on).
- Finance owing.
- If it has warranty.
- If it has been serviced regularly
These points and other ...
… factors are taken into account when we perform the evaluation of your vessel. We complete extensive research through a number of reliable sources, and have our own checklists we cover off, to deliver a comprehensive report in a timely manner so you can successfully buy, sell or upgrade with confidence.
Our qualified and experienced team can assist with a written opinion of market worth including digital photographs for insurance, finance and sales.
Contact our friendly sales team on 13 0018 1743 for a boat opinion of market worth today.